Disposable Gloves Guide
Vinyl vs. Nitrile vs. Latex Gloves
- Most affordable disposable glove.
- Trusted by food service applications.
- Appropriate for use near heat source.
- ✘ Tear easily and loose fitting.
- Most resistant to punctures and tears.
- Splits when punctured – allows immediate awareness to potential biohazard contamination.
- Chemical resistant – Used by TSA and used as an inner glove for hazmat incidents.
- Trusted by industrial applications.
- Alternative for people with latex allergies.
- Best fitting disposable glove. Provides superior finger dexterity.
- Complete barrier protection.
- Trusted by surgeons.
- ✘ Allergic reaction / irritation may occur in some people that have a latex allergy.